at Diversified Auto Sales
To all Diversified Auto Sales Customers:
We wanted to reach out to you let you know that we are doing everything we can to insure the safety of our customers and to mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus (covid-19). The health and safety of our customers and associates are a top priority at Diversified Auto Sales, and now more than ever, we are committed to maintaining a safe environment for everyone who visits our dealership.
Here are some of the initiatives we have taken:
- We have increased the frequency in which high-volume, high-touch areas, including paper towel dispensers, vanity tops, counters, and door handles, are cleaned;
- Our staff is required to engage in good hygiene by frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- We are in touch with numerous agencies and your State Trade Association, Chamber of Commerce, plus the health departments at the city, state, and federal levels to make sure you receive the latest updates and protocols;
- We have distributed critical information to key staff members and business partners to help prevent communicable sicknesses throughout this dealership; and
- Our showroom offices and demo vehicles are disinfected and cleaned throughout the day - these measures include the use of disinfectant cleaning agents and increased frequency
Our goal at Diversified Auto Sales has always been to provide an exceptional customer experience, and that will not change during this rapidly evolving time.
Please know that we still look forward to serving you. If you plan to visit Diversified Auto Sales or need any assistance, we encourage you to do so. Please be safe and thank you for being a loyal customer and if you have any questions, please reach out to us.
Diversified Auto Sales ownership